Coronavirus (Covid-19), Ventilators and Stay at Home



Stay Safe Everyone


As I watch the world shut down, I think about the disaster scenario that Coronavirus Disease (Covid-19) could bring / has brought to all of humanity. I started to think about what we could do.

You Don't Need Toilet Paper or an App for Your Stash

I have been thinking about some things that could possibly be done to help the world. We have many Boeing planes sitting on the ground that can be anywhere in little time. These planes have built in oxygen mask. I don't understand why these have not been retrofitted as giant ventilator stations and flown around the USA to help the patients out.

Shelter in place to stop help stop the spread. Why are we not using tech to get this done? One app that tracks and pays out to those sheltered in.

Just some random thoughts.


Photo by Anna Shvets from Pexels

Comments